Auto Sport Sedan Question

I saw a fs ad for an auto sport sedan in the Memphis, TN newspaper.
Among other things, the ad noted that the car needed a u-joint.  Now,
I've never seen such a car; but, I would have thought it had an auto
transaxle similar to an auto milano.  Further, I assume there would be
no u-joint.  After all, there are no u-joints associated with the
driveline of my gtv6 or milano (both 5sp).

So, does the auto sport sedan have a transaxle in the rear or a more
conventional setup?

I guess this is probably something I should know.  I just never thought
of it before.

Thanks,
Rodney G. Tidwell
McComb, MS