33 16V price in UK

Very variable, is the best way to describe 16V 33 prices
in the UK. Less than 2000ukp will buy you a rough one
up to 6000ukp tops for a low milage dealer example.

For example, I paid 2800ukp for a reasonable condition
16V P4 with 80000 miles, 92 registered 3 months ago, =

but most people seem to think I got a fair deal.

I know a 92 50000 mile old 16V sportwagon for sale
recently in not bad condition for 3400ukp.

Try asking for a few more idea's on the Alfa 33
discussion site (Lucas put the address on earlier).

All the best

Keith