Tacho and speedo adj

>Mike Grace <mgrace@domain.elided>
>Do any digesters have experience with adjusting (calibrating?)
>the tachometer in a 105/115 car?

I took mine apart and by trial and error. I took off the chrome
ring using a thin blade and then the glass. There are two screws
on the back, undo them and the reset cable (careful, it's easily
broken). Then you may take out the entire mechanism. I found that
if you turn the small adjusting screw clockwise, the speed drops.
However just some 5 per cent but that was OK in my case.

This goes for a 105 jaeger instrument.

Good luck

Wille R
http://hem.passagen.se/veloce/