Any good Melbourne restorers?

Hi all,

I've just bought a 1972 Spider and am looking to take it to
bare metal and do a decent restoration on it. I am not sure
whether I should get my hands dirty and do as much as I
can myself or whether I should get my chequebook out and
let an expert do it justice.... I have been given pretty scary quotes
so far... most panel beaters are out there for the quick insurance
smash repair jobs...Are there any Melburnians out there who have
been through the restoration process and can recommend
anyone out there ??

Thanks

Giro
74 GTV