Re: alfa-digest V6 #289

In classicmotor magizine (June 1998) I read an article on the Giulia Spider.
In the article it stated that alfa only produced 333 spiders in 1963 and 67 in
1964. As a proud owner of a 1963 I find that hard to believe.  Somewhere I
thought I read that 10,000 cars were produced in that time period. Since the
Giulia was only produced from 1963-1965 does anyone know the following:
         1. How many spiders produced in each of the years 1963, 1964 and
1965.
         2. The total number of Giulia's produced during that time period both
hardtops  and spiders.   Thanks in advance, john