Berlinas at Monterey

     The Berlina Registrar (me) will be at Monterey for the races on
     Saturday, but I can't make it for Friday, so if there's a Berlina
     pow-wow at the Concours, I'll have to miss it.  I'll be bringing
     extras of the latest Berlina Register newsletter to hand out, and
     extra registration forms for the multitudes of unregistered Berlinas
     that are sure to show up.  I'll be parked in the Alfa corral
     somewhere, I presume, with my faded olive drab 1750 Berlina blending
     in nicely with the sun-baked landscape.

     Andrew Watry
     Berlina Register
     67 Giulia Super