Front License Plate

I just received my collector license plate for my 1978 Niki Spider.  The State
of Minnesota issues regular plates for front and rear, but for collector
vehicles only a rear plate is issued.  I want to keep my front bumper with plate
bracket original, and need some type of plate to mount to it.  I'm thinking of a
flat black (stealth) plate with red Alfa Romeo script, lettered at an angle from
lower left to upper right.  The red script would be color code 514 to match the
car, the black plate would match the bumper.  Does anyone have or know of
anything like this?  Any other ideas?

Loyd Heimbruch
78 Niki Spider
MN collector plate NIKI 22