New question

My sincere thanks to the few people who have addressed my questions so
far. I am curious as to why I don't get that many responses-- am I
terribly unpopular now? At any rate, here is a new Spider-related
question:

Does anyone know where I can find a modified air flow sensor? I think
that one that allows more air in would improve performance a little bit,
and I would like to find one. Modifying it myself seems a little tricky,
are there any people here who have done it and lived to tell the tale?
Any help appreciated.

Thank you,

Gregory Scott