Transverse Engines

I had a Fiat 128 4-door sedan and absolutely loved it. The little roomy
little rascal had a Weber-carbed SOHC engine would gleefully rev well
beyond its 6500 RPM redline.  It consistently delivered over 30 mpg. It
would also scale snowcovered hills that would stop the old VW bug (which
was touted at the time as "the way the snow plow driver got to his plow
").

But my 128 was a replacement for another transverse fwd car, a 1968 Simca
1204.  And I remember that, when I bought the Simca, I selected it over
the only another transverse car on the US market, a Peugeot 205.

Tom Muccino
Amherst, NH

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]