116 Series Home Page

Giday to all from OZ,
    After many moons I have finally gotten off my butt and decided to continue working on my Alfa home pages.  Sorry to any who made have visited and thought what is this trash.

    What I'm after is any details on 116 Series cars (all models) that may be a bit obscure and you may think someone else may be interested in.  Also any links to other Alfa related sites you may want to share.

    Please keep in mind that all the information will most likely end up on the pages so if you dont want the world to know, then either make certian to tell me or dont send it.

    Oh and one last thing,  does anyone anywhere have a rear left interia door handle that will fit a 1984\5 Alfetta GCL sedan?

Nev

1984 Alfetta GCL Sedan (minus inside left rear door handle)

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6836  Nev's Alfetta Pages (New pics)