Spider Cooling

>Here's a thought: the stock 4 cylinder cooling system is adequate for =
>speeds to approximately 70mph above that it's only marginal. Do I have a =
>point or am I just full a shit?
>Roger

Probably your radiator is full a shit,
Dont know about the temperature in your environment, but we never have any
cooling problems with Spiders over here (netherlands). Personally i
replaced the sender of the temperature gauge because i didnt trust the
measurements. With the new sender it is still the same. Something between
75 and 80 degrees celsius, so very low. Even in traffic jam or at high
speeds (160 km/hr, which is 100 mph) for long time.

Greetings,
Hans de Kok