Re: GTV6 Gbox noise

Hi Gang!
Hi Quentin!

Did you change you front "guibo" a while ago?

I had my mech. do it and he didn't remove the metal brace around the
"guibo" and it would rattle just like what you describe.

Be aware that mine got loose some time after and some metal parts got
stuck in the start motor teeth and gave me some trouble (new starter
ouch $$$$$ and sore knuckles)....

Best luck
Paulo
Macau
GTV6 x 3 .......... everybody knows... not one running..... :-(((((