just a bit more re synchronicities

Costel and co. bagged that intolerant bastard chris brown, to their outcries I
would add to those others swooning in a fever of  righteous indignation, good on
ya. Give em (ie. that chris brown bastard) hell.

What the digest does not need any more of (ie this year) is bloody minded,
intolerant, inappropriate, condescending, pompous, illinformed, did I say
inappropriate ?, bandwidth wasting nonsense.

chris brown

ps. Next time your in town, you are all invited to one of our technical workshop
sessions. You will find the to and fro entertaining I'm sure.