GTV6 Donut removal

I could use a bit of h*lp--I've been told that one should tighten a large
hose clamp around the donut to make it relatively easy to remove.---For
the back, and the middle (though I'm told the middle isn't a problem) I
can see how to do it, but the front one is essentially unattainable, as
it is above the bell housing. Short of removing the bell housing first (a
rather unlikely task, since it holds up the engine) how does one GET there?

Thanks,

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@crl.com>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******