Re: fire extinguisher mount

   On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Simon Favre wrote:

> In the USA, I believe the metal band mounts for fire extinguishers
> you want to use are the ones that are U.S. Coast Guard approved.  Any
> store that sells fire extinguishers should have the USCG mounts.

Actually, if you go to a marine equipment store, you can buy the
extinguishers (though they are white, not red) as well as decent mounting
brackets--sailors do NOT want a fire extinguisher bouncing around the
boat in rough seas!

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@crl.com>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******