Bill's question

-2] Is anyone else having a problem with their non sunroof model, dome
light console being sticky? It seems to be "melting" as if the plastic
mix wasn't correct.

-They do this if you fit over-wattage bulbs

I have a 164L with 40K miles on it and it has the same problem.  Might be
from incorrect use of detailing chemicals or poor plastic stock.  I doubt
my bulb was changed by the PO as the car has  only 40K miles on it . I am
in Texas and it might also be caused by high interior temperatures.

-6] Why does the car feel so good at 90 mph? :o)

I just finished a trip to the hill country and couldn't agree with you
more.   Had a grin on my face the whole way.  One minor flaw, when in town,
I get a meager 16.5 MPG ,  At 80 MPH, I got a phenominal 27.5 MPG.    The
penalty for an automatic  I suspect.