Re: alfa-digest V6 #30 - Chris Brown's Comments

Chris,

<< For fuck sake, don't you people read? -  >>

No, I don't especially when you repond like this.  Please keep your potty
mouth and crapy attitude off the digest.  I can remember a time when it was
safe to ask stupid questions (aren't they all) and not get a lecture and a new
you-know-what torn from a fellow digester.  We don't always have time to read
over every single written word on this digest.  So, we often skim through it
looking for topics we're interested in.  Please don't crucify us for our
reading habits.  And, please don't gripe at us because YOU don't like reading
the same questions day after day.

Brian Wermeyer
Original Roundtail Registry
http://sitecentral.com/osso