Import Doctors Moving

Sorry for the area-specific post, but those of you in the San Francisco
Bay Area should know that Import Doctors is moving from Dublin to San
Ramon in the middle of the month. The new location is one block north
of Crow Canyon Rd, just off of Camino Ramon. I'll post the new address
and phone number once they get settled.

Along the same lines, Bob is going to throw a "Shop Warming" in the form
of an ARA tech session in June. It will be a little different than most
tech sessions in that the guest speaker will be Scott Callan of "View
From The Mouth Of The Dragon" fame. I'm not sure what the topic will be
exactly, but it should be an interesting mix of cars, computers and
Alfa History. Tentative date is Saturday, June 13 and will be an evening
event. That date might change, though, so watch the Cams for further
announcements, or visit Dan's web page: www.overheardcams.org

- Jack

| Jack Hagerty                |                                             |
| jack@robotic-midwives.com   |                                             |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      |  Black holes are where God divided by zero. |
| Livermore, CA		      |             - Anon.                         |
| (510) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |                                             |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |