GTV6 AC

We have been through this before -- the '84 GTV6 had frequently overheated
for the PO.  I noticed that, when idling, <both> fans would come-on with
the AC <off>.  Then I found that, with AC <on>, only one fan would run.
And the plastic cover above #3 fuse was bubbled -- the current for two
fans was passsing through that fuse, and heating it.

The wiring diagrams are inconsistent.  Some show the relay to activate
both fans as having separate 87 and 87b contacts -- unlike the other
relays.  Substituting that type relay, one fan ran w/o AC, two with, and
fuse #3 remained cool.

r.m.bies