98 Moto Guzzi V10 Centarro?

From: Tom_Quinn@3com.com
Does anybody have a wiring diagram for how the
fan assy works in a late
model GTV6 w/ AC. When I short out the fan switch
only one of my fans goes on. I did switch the fans
and when I did the other one works, so both fans
seem OK. I tried to follow the wiring but with two
relays, two fans, and the AC it is a little confusing.
Thanks.

- -TomQ
'86 GTV6 (over heating in traffic)
Palo Alto, CA