Sebring shirts-update.

Fellow Alfisti,

	In the purest form of "you asks, you gets",

	Sebring/Alfa Alley 1998 shirts are now available for purchase. If we
run low, we'll make more, dammit.

	I have received over 2 dozen requests, so....if you want the 1998
shirt, featuring the GTV-6 as the marque of the year, we'll accomodate:

Send a check or money order made out to "FLORIDA ALFA CLUB" for $17.40
{$15 ea. +$2.40 US postage}to:

Florida Alfa Club
C/O Bill HARKELL
13413 Forest Hills Dr.
Tampa FLORIDA USA 33612

Please allow some time for the dust to settle, as we don't even have the
first batch yet.
Expect approx. 3-4+ weeks delivery. You'll love it!!!

Foreign orders are fine, I will quote mail fee, {light weight package}
on an individual basis.

Thank you on behalf of the Florida Alfa Club
I'll buy one for Richard W.