Re: GTV6 fool pump not running

Following my recent admission of near total ignorance regarding basic
electrical systems several people took the time to give good advice, and I
thank you all.  That knowledge will come in very handy in the future, I'm
sure.  As for the problem my Milano had last fall I'll bet the connection I
could never find is bad. (Once I bypassed the wire my motivation for finding
the original fault waned!)  One of these days I'll verify, now that I know
where that connection is.
I knew there had to be a perfectly good explanation!

Thanks all, this a perfect example of what makes the digest so great.

Chris Lesher
Boulder CO