Re: Tyres

I have just replaced the two frount tyres on my 164 TS from Pirelli P6000 to
Dunlop SP Sport 200E, they cost me a total of 110 pounds including fitting
(and VAT). In almost every respect, the Dunlop are far superior, especially in
the wet. No longer do the tyres spin on pulling away from rest.
I dont know their availability in other countries, but if your after a cheap
set of tyres, that IMHO work better than expensive tyres, you could do far
worse than the Dunlop.

Steve
164 TS
Cumbria UK