Milano/75 questions

I have an Alfa 75 (Milano), and I have two minor problems. I hope
someone can help me.

1] In the summertime sometimes my left electric frontwindow won't
close (I have to bang against the motor and push the switch the same
time to get it working). I've heard this seems to be a common problem
on all Alfa's, but I've never heard a remedy for it. Do I have to
replace the motor, or is there a simple sollution?

2] My ignition-switch has two positions. Normally (as far as I know
with all cars) the first position is for accesoires only. But when I
want to turn off the motor I have to turn back the key the whole way
(to the position where I can remove the key). Is this normal or is the
switch (or some relay) not working right?

Thanks for any comments.

Ivo
The Netherlands
Alfa 75 1.8IE 1990