88 Milano Verde for sale

Hello all,

Just got through fighting with the claim adjusters from the insurance company,
they will only pony up $500 for the roof.....

Freak windstorm - old roof - no money (spent it all on my new MotoGuzzi 1100sport)

Its with deep regrets that I'm offering this car for sale.

1988 Verde 3.0, 95k miles
All electrics still work
new timing belt, mech tensioner, water pump, plug wires and cap (1500 miles ago)
SS exhaust from the header back (still have the cat for those of you that live
where they care about such things).
Interior is in good shape, only the drivers recaro is showing any sign of ware.
Slight damage to the left front (the previous owners idiot friend dinged it the
day before I picked it up). otherwise, completely straight.

Car lived in california until the last two years.

My friend bought it as a gift for his bride to be in Michigan, she promptly dumped
him.  Sooo he called me up and told me that the car had too much bad karma for
him, would I take it off his hands......sure thing.  I expected a roach when I
travelled to detroit to pick it up.  To my amazement, the car was in excellent
condition.  Anthracite grey, shines up like new.  Motors still strong dosent leak
oil.  Put the pump and belt etc on this past fall.

Tires are ok

needs an ABS accumulator pump

ABS was disconnected a long time ago

shop manual and a pair of spare headlights go also

Great car, lots of fun.  Really needs a good home.

Need $3500 and shes yours

Contact me at Siveson@ix.netcom.com
or
(402) 464-8211 work