RE: GTV-6 won't start

Correct me if I am wrong but power for the fuel pump also has to go
through the inertia switch.  This is where a lot of bad connections can
develop.  I had a similar problem, pulled into the garage and then it
wouldn't start.  It seemed like there was no power to the fuel pump.  It
turned out that the inertia switch bypass that the PO had installed had a
bad connection.  I decided to clean the inertia switch and reinstall
things correctly.  The switch works fine now and I haven't had a problem
for a year now.  This is just one thing to check before dropping a couple
of hundred dollars.

Jason
Pittsburgh, PA
83 GTV-6