Spider and Milanos for sale

(No, not mine! <g>)

My Alfa ex-dealer has a couple of Alfas for sale, and I offered to post
the ads here.  1994 Alfa Spider, Limited Edition, 1600 miles (yep,
that's right) dark green, $25000.  Also a couple of Milano Verdes, not
sure of the details, somewhere in the $8k range.

The dealer is a good guy, and he asks for serious calls only.  (501)
375-2835.  I have no monetary interest in this ad, except doing it as a
favor for him, etc., etc.

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
1985 Spider Veloce, "LongShot-II", 145k miles
1988 Milano Platinum, "Snow Hawk", 143k miles