Stebro

To the person asking about Stebro exhaust for their Milano...well, I've
got a Stebro center and rear on my Verde now. It took a darn long butt
time to get here from Canada (don't even ask why)...and it was a whole
messy business after putting it on...let's just say, do it yourself...or
have someone do it and watch them the whole time....I guess mine wasn't
exactly a perfect fit...and my old mechanic decided to bypass my wishes
(without informing me first..can you say cancelled check?) and weld the
exhaust together...making a nice one pieve hunk of metal, blocking the
underside. It was a mess....but I took it to my new mechanic, who then
cut off my new hunk of metal exhaust and made all new slip joints...and
fit it correctly...so far so good. I can say that I don't notice a
difference from the old one...not much...I'm not sure...as far as
performance goes...but it works...The only thing I don't like is the 3"
tip that hangs out too far behind the curb...makes a nice "SHINGGGG!!!"
when exiting steap driveways...or entering them for that matter...but
that can be replaced...I am happy with it. My sister had an Ansa on her
71 spider....it rusted out....didn't like that...so this is better than
that...now all I need are the test pipes to replace that nasty cat.....

Hope that helps, Ted

--

Ted Williams
Santa Clara, CA