Re: alfa-digest V6 #19 RE: Lambert ? ECU

On Sun, 1 Mar 1998, Fred Di Matteo wrote:

> Alan, that ECU you are referring to is called the Di Matteo Black box
> and it's purpose is to extend the rev limiter to 7200 rpm while keeping
> the air-fuel ratio constant  throughout the range.   Increased hp above
> 6000.  I hope to get actual hp differences sometime this year when a
> chassis dyno becomes available.  Alan, where did that engine come from?
>
> Fred Di Matteo

I bought a wreck from Todd Boyer, who had bought it from an airline
stewardess ( after the timing belt broke) who in turn had bought it from
Shahrol Halmi who had his work done at Phil's in Santa Cruz---
Shahrol told me he had it dyno'd at 180 HP at 7200 rpm.

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@crl.com>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******