Dismantling Ducellier 6246A starter motor - how?

Hi all,
  I've been having problems starting my 1978 Alfasud ti. The battery is
OK but the starter motor turns over really slowly. A few people I talked
to suggested having a look at the brushes so I pulled out the starter
motor this afternoon to do just this.
  Now the problems start. The Haynes manual I have covers dismantling
the Ducellier 622 starter motor, presumably standard for Alfasuds;
whereas mine seems to be a Ducellier 6246A (written on the side is
"DUCEL / 6246 A / 12V 6L"). Consequently I can't get into the damn thing
at all. Does anyone know how to get at the brushes of this model starter
motor, and if so can you please, please tell me how? Anyone know what
car this starter motor comes from? Can anyone give me any other tips at
all which might help?
Thanks very much,
Duncan.

    1978 Alfasud ti = http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/5880