Am I on the wrong digest?

I think the ALFA ROMEO digest got some wires crossed in the recent
changeover. I seem to be receiving the GM digest. Can someone please point
me in the direction of the Alfa digest (or for you GM people... Alpha
digest).

I must admit it sure makes reading the digest easier. There is much less of
interest for the GM-impaired Alfisti...

I second the motion from Pat Braden. Treat our brain trust with respect
even if the occasional Grinch comment sticks in your throat like a jagged
chicken bone dusted off from the fold of yer Jimmy's bench seat.

Michael Williams, Esq.
Sacramento, California US of A

69 Duetto
73 Berlina