tires 4 sale

Sorry for the non-Alfa content, but I need to get these out of the garage:

2 Bridgestone RE-71 205/55 ZR-16
2 Yokohama AVSi  205/55 ZR-16

The Bridgestones are new and have less than 1,000 (one thousand) miles on a
perfectly aligned car.  In excellent condition, no punctures, gouges, or
sidewall damage whatsoever.  I'd like to get $120 for both.

The Yokes have about 20k on them, but have never had any puncture or
sidewall damage.  The tread is good and even.  $40 for both.  I have an
additional pair (225/50 ZR-16) which are yours for the taking, but the
tread is gone and the wear bars are showing.  They are good for tire
barriers.  Free to those interested (?!).

$150 takes it all.

Prefer local folks in the SF Bay Area who could come by and pick 'em up.

Thx,

Chris Robyn
Berkeley, CA
'84 GTV-6