Parts Wanted: for spider

     Before I go and spend BIG bucks on some new parts, I thought I'd
     throw out a list of needed "things" to see if anyone has an item or
     two stashed away and would care to exchange "said part" for "cold
     hard cash".

     These items are for my 1974 spider restoration so I'm looking for
     things in very good condition. (but aren't we all)

     1) Rear tail light assemblies (1971-1982 style)

     2) Amber turn signal lenses for the above assemblies
        (just in case I want to go "Euro")

     3) Drivers side, rubber mat.

     4) Center, rubber mat. (covers tranny hump)

     5) Sides for center console (black, w/ no speaker holes)

     6) Rear bumper (1973-74 style) ... hey, I can dream, can't I?

     Tim Lentz
     Tampa, FL USA