Matching 1991 164 bumper gray

Has anyone out there successfully match the gray paint
on the bumpers and side panels of a 1991 164 base.
I don't want to paint all the gray panels and front bumper
because they are factory perfect, but my rear bumper is
way off. I have seen quite a few cars that have been painted
and few match the factory gray. So, if some one has a code
for the Gray on a White 164 base, can you post it. Also if there
is any tricks to match the paint please let me know. There also
seems to be different grays on L and S models.

Thanks, Jim T.

1991 Alfa Romeo 164  (want to repaint bumper gray)
1984 Alfa Romeo Sprint QV 1.5l (On Unleaded Gas Since 1992)
1987 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce (Asleep for the winter)
1987 Maserati Spyder Si (injected, also in hibernation)