Stripped inlet manifold stud

Greetings.

I'm replacing the intake manifold on my 2L Spider. I've discovered that
one of the centre studs had a non standard nut forced onto a stripped
thread. These are pretty skinny studs so I think I need to remove and
replace it.

*	What's a good, back-yard, way to remove studs?

*	Are replacements available or should I get one made up (parts spec. is
8x1.25x8x1x37mm. All I can work out from that is that the stud is 37mm
long! 13mm nut).

*	What's a good way to get the stud firmly back into the block - so it
doesn't screw back out?

*	Torque wrench settings for the nut? Washer? Anti-seize?

*	I assume the protective coating side of the manifold gasket faces the
block, paper side to the manifold?

BTW, I can confirm that the 6x10mm top nuts approach is the best way to
remove a SPICA pump. Though I recommend a universal joint for the rear
forward two - quarter inch drive and thin extensions work best (avoids
having to take out the distributor). Remember to remove all the bracket
bolts first, plus the drive belt, electric connections and the TA.  Be
prepared for a gush of oil and a fine arc as you manhandle the unit over
the side. Newspaper on the floor is a good idea. Special thanks to Tom,
Scott and Dana.

Cheers

Andrew A
'72 Alfa Spider