Re: alfa-digest V6 #7

>Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:23:54 -0800
>From: "Doll, Karl" <Karl.Doll@VLSI.com>
>Subject: LaForza
>
>	>Okay, per recommendations of a few friends on this list, I
>checked out the
>	>website www.laforza.com (Cupertino, CA).
>
>	Escondido actually...near San Diego. I got excited (I drive a
>white Alfa, not red) when I saw "Cupertino" as that's only 2 miles away
>and I was going to cruise by and see if they're operating out of a
>P.O.box or if they really have a respectable operation. Anybody in
>S.Diego wanna cruise buy and report back to us just for kicks?

Sure.  What exactly does everyone want to know?

-Dennis
San Diego, CA
'85 Alfa Romeo  GTV-6, white
'85 Nissan Pickup 4x4, white
'70 Volkswagen Beetle, green (I was beginning to think my scuderia's official
                              colors is/was white...)

P.S.  I'm writing this from a visit to my mom's house in Los Altos
which also is only 2 miles away...