Tires

Greg wrote:
>I need to replace all four tires on my 1987 Graduate.  With all the
>choices on the market, I'm a bit confused.  Anyone have any
>suggestions as to brand or type of tire for this car?

Greg,
  You didn't say what size wheels you have or how you plan to use the car.
If you have the stock wheels and plan only normal street driving, use
185/70-14 tires.  There are lots of options in this size; buy a good
quality tire and you should be fine.  For a higher performance tire, you
might consider 195/65-14 Yokohama AVS Intermediates.  It's an excellent
Z-rated tire and in this size the diameter is the same as the stock tires
for your Spider.

Dana Loomis