Milano Verde Seat Material

  I just recieved my seat material today from Driving Ambition, Portland
Oregon (503) 238-6011. It's the right stuff, black and grey "insert",
and cost $90 per meter. I bought two meters and have enough to do both
front seats both back seats and some left over. Driving Ambition is
Recaro only. No afilliation etc.
   I'm Happy.
                                         Ken Hancock
                                         88 Verde