Re: What's Italian?

Tess wrote:
>LM002's). Perhaps it's just a US 'thang' -- as we seem to be the only
>country aside from Canada that has the mentality of vast stretches of
>the untamed forest waiting to be tamed -- and the land to prove it. Seems
>to me you have a little bit of a 'vastness' problem in Europe or Asia,
>where population is much more dense and the locals perhaps more civilized?
>(And of course down under, it's all uncivilized... right Les? &:-P)

I jus' come back from  muderin' a Brontosore-ass an chewin' his thigh bone.
Yum! Now I'm gonna grab my knobkerrie an' get me a redhead Spider
Lady.(Ciao, Tess)

"Uncivilized"!!! Wash your mouth out you denizen of "Acidrania"! This
"uncivilized" downunder place at least gets all the new Alfas and always
has done. And... you can drive in the wide open spaces on beautiful roads
for 10's of miles without seeing another soul. We got them tall green
things too, but I don't like them much because they wave their branches
around and move the air so it gets too windy.

Les in Wellington, New Zealand
driving an Alfetta GT with Supra mags, bonnet scoop, 4" tailpipe plus decibels
"I want a Hummer; you can keep your poncey SUVs"