Re: Lewforder ball joints

Alvin..I checked again...I have 6 lower Lewforder ball joints for your
GTV6/Milano/Alfetta.....Got my hands dirty...they were sort of buried...can
get Frap also cheaper.
Bruce's Parts Bin    Fiat & ALL Foreign parts at Discount
PO BOX 301, Blackwood N.J. 08012
fiatparts@juno.com     PH. 609-358-1555 Voice or FAX
bruces@fiatparts.com
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com