'88 quad- for sale

This post is for  a friend, who needs to sell his '88 spider to make room for
a new project in his garage;  if you have any interest, you can call him or
email,  Mike Andrews (213) 258-5687 (Los Angeles) or andrewsm@mattel.com.

Here's his ad:
"1988 Spider Quadrifoglio, black/gray leather, 78k miles, hardtop/new canvas
soft top, new Pirelli P600's, Shankle sport sway bars, Sachs gas shocks,
Kenwood cd 4x35 watts, Sportline steering wheel.  Newly rebuilt 5spd trans and
clutch, quad alloy 15" wheels, great condition Cal. car from new.  All for
$8000 obo... Drive it home!"

Again, my friend, but not my car; I like it, but have no intrerest, etc,
etc....
Dan Rhodes
'57 spider
'59 spider
and other misc. english sons of Lucas, the Prince of Darkness...