105 trailing arm interchangeability

Can anyone tell me if all the rear suspension trailing arms are the same
(interchangeable) across the 105 series?

I have a 68 GTV which I am about to do a rear axle swap on. I though I
could save a bit of time by renewing the bushes in the trailing arms
from the 70 Berlina (RIP) I have and then putting those straight in the
GTV when I do the axle swap. However it did notice that even though the
Berlina ones are of similar length they look to have a deeper section
across the arm. Am I likely to run into clearance problems with these?

Also rubber bushes v's urethane bushes, any opinions on
drivability/harshness?

Thanks in advance

Warren Reid
Melbourne Australia
68 1750 GTV
86 Spider Veloce
84 Alfetta GCL
70 Berlina (RIP) currently a convertible with no boot!