Campagnolo's on Datsun?!

  I was driving around the Daly City/San Francisco area on Mission St.
yesterday and saw a seventies vintage beat-up japanese car. The car had a
brushed on yellow paint job and missing manufactureres badges. It was a
coupe and looked like a Datsun or Toyota. I swear it had those now rare
Camagnolo five star mags on it. Will these fit a japanese wheel bolt
pattern? If so I wonder how they came to be on this beater car and I
wonder if the driver knows he's got about $3200 worth of wheels on his car.

-Marty

Marty Stuczynski                                             offcon6@netcom.com