GTV Steering box

I am trying to remove the steering box and seem at a dead end.  I am
fairly certain I followed correctly the steps from my Autobooks manual.
Obviously, I didnt' do everything correct.  I removed both the tie rod
and track rod from the steering arm.  I also removed the three bolts
that run through the fender and hold the box on.  I also removed the
steering wheel and the key.  Finally, I removed the two bolts that run
through the firewall and keep the rubber grommet in place.  I am curious
as to what else I need to disconnect to get the box off?  Thanks for
your help.

Greg Buelt

'71 GTV with a Burman box (But it shouldn't matter on removal??)