RE: [alfa] Wanted: A Source for '67 GTV Wiper Blades

I'm pretty sure the 67 and the 68 are the same. They change in 69. The
retaining nut is different
Fred Zimmermann
67 Duetto
69 Berlina

Subject: Re: [alfa] Wanted: A Source for '67 GTV Wiper Blades

WMCLARKJR@domain.elided wrote:

>The wiper blades on mine are looking sad.  The wiper arms have a hooked
end.
>Does anyone know of a source for retro chrome (or stainless) wiper
blades to
>fit my '67 GTV??

Are you looking for blades, arms, or both?  Rummaging in my toolbox I
found a pair of arms (in stainless) with blades that came off my long
and sadly departed '68 GTV 1750.  I don't know for sure if they are the
same but I assume they are.

John
GTV6
Indy