[alfa] Biba and Duettos

Wow, can't we all just get along?  It's the individualism that caused us all to covet Alfas!  Nothing wrong with expressing our opinions either way.  Personally, I go both ways (no jokes please).  Sometimes I see a race car, sometimes I see a car better than it left the factory.  And I have no clue which is going to pop up at any given moment!

Erik Wood
'56 Giulietta Spider (restored to original, even has correct spring holding the vacuum advance hose to the carburetor)
'69 GTV Race Car (not much original left on this one)
'74 GTV (this ones a hybrid, let's call it an improved original)