[alfa] GM is Mexican Distributor for Alfa

Mindless surfing on the Alfa site leads me to see that GM is the distributor
for Alfa in Mexico. Has anyone mentioned that in the past. Why not north of
the border, as well?

http://www.alfaromeo.com.mx

On another note - I saw a new Alfa (147?) cresting a small hill, coming
towards me in the suburbs of Taipei when I was there last month. Took my
breath away seeing it come upon us so quickly and unexpectedly.

Karl