[alfa] Searching for a Giulia Super parcel shelf...

Some jerk broke into my Giulia Super and ripped my
cheapo ten year old CD player out - it was bolted to
the plastic parcel shelf (rather than cutting a big
old hole in the dash) which is now in several pieces.

If someone has a spare, I'd really appreciate it if
you would consider selling it to me.

Now that I have no stereo, I was thinking I might just
try and locate an uncut set of door panels and get rid
of the speakers, too. Anyone have a spare set? It's a
'72 European Giulia Super 1300, so I think that
berlina panels work also (not positive, tho).

Thanks!
Brian