Re: [alfa] Re: dent puller

Wow,
  Does anyone have one that I could borrow for a weekend?
I have a Saab with a nasty dent on one of the fenders. The quotes I
have gotten for having it repaired are outrageous. I was considering
grinding it down myself and attempting with that Eastwood bit of
dodge.
One of these could probably take care of the problem in no time.

Hmmm... I wonder if they would allow me to "audition" one?
Hmmm...

Actually, for the price of the best quotes I could buy that and then
resell it used and maybe still come out ahead?

-Jeff