[alfa] Bay Area body shop idea

I stumbled across a body shop that looks promising in Richmond, CA.  It's
Independent Import Auto Body, at 418 23rd St. (510) 232-1591, run by Frank
Vizcarra.  I didn't have work done there, but was buying some parts from
Frank and his work, from what I could see, looked pretty good.  He does a
lot of Porsches and Ferraris, and has done a number of Alfas.  It's a
relatively high-end shop, but prices seemed like they might be better than
other quality shops in the Bay Area.  Just an idea.

No connection, etc.

Andrew Watry